Kovintrade d.d Celje values knowledge and encourages the commitment and creativity of individuals. We welcome people who are ready to tackle challenges and wish to gain new experience. We strive to ensure the best possible conditions for our employees to work and develop, but we also focus on the health and general well-being of our employees.
Sales manager in the Bulgarian market (m / f)
- active development of business, organization and performance, presentation and conducting of negotiations;
- autonomous conduct of operative commercial business activities (sale, purchase);
- looking for new potential buyers, visiting existing buyers and concluding business deals;
- managing contractual relationships with key business partners and buyers;
- continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction and competition activity as well as looking for optimum solutions;
- monitoring trade receivables and ensuring efficient debt collection.
- a degree in economics or similar;
- at least 5 years of work experience in the commercial or metallurgical area;
- systematic approach and good organizational skills, accuracy at work and team work orientation;
- wish to achieve and exceed sales results;
- self-initiative, autonomy and perception;
- communication skills and positive attitude;
- proficiency in Bulgarian and preferably also English;
- computer skills (MS Office);
- driving license »B« category.
What we offer:
- stimulative payment;
- work in international, dynamic and successful environment;
- possibility of professional and personal development;
- mentorship in getting acquainted with the company business models, products and processes;
- employment for an indefinite period with 6 months trial period.
The place of work is Sofia.
Interested? If you are ready to accept the challenge, send us your CV. Your applications should be sent via e-mail only to:
The information collected will be treated confidentially.
We expect your application by 31.8.2020